Sunday, July 02, 2006

 
I am so excited! This is my first blog. However, this is not my first writing.......

I love to write. I write all the time. In fact, I have a list of email subscribers to my Balancing Tool of the Week which I email to my people at the start of each week. I have been writing and publishing them since 2000. I recently received this email from one of my participants. I am so proud of it, I'll share it with you: "I like your e-mails because, they are one page, and it is something I can practice immediately. The principals you write about help focus my awareness. They come on Mondays, the beginning of the week."

Dance Your Life is a series of attitudes that when practiced and mastered, you will find yourself saying like me, "I am dancing my life". Behind you, will be those painful days of unhappiness, survival, victim, and lack. I don't know anyone who wouldn't want those days behind them. When you can Dance Your Life, that's when you can declare every day: "Life is good. All is well. I am happy!"

Look for these titles on my Dance Your Life blog: Be Kind, Be Grateful, Be Patient and more. There are 13-15 attitudes you must practice. I will share them all with you right here. Welcome to my blog, your guide to dancing your life!

Comments:
Hello my Sweet Petunia!

I am so proud of you ...You are so Amazing and I am so glad your my friend.

I wanted you to know how very much I love you and appreciate the love, guidance and support when I was feeling the fear of not being good enough, talented enough or educated enough to start Light Heart. Look at how far I've traveled and how many lives I have changed. You reminded me of who I was and that I was enough. Thank you forever...Your friendship telling me to have the Courage to be brought me to this moment. A woman of influence...A woman of change to what can be and have the Courage to go do it!

I love you So BIG!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?