Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

BE OPEN

One of the attitudes in the Dance Your Life series is being OPEN. Think about it. When you are protecting yourself, shut down, closed, your giving and receiving shrinks to match. To receive the abundance of money, love, happiness that is waiting for you from the Universe, you have to be OPEN to receive it.

After recovering from a divorce, my dream was to meet a man to love and who would love me in return. Well, when I remarried, after 12 years of being single and alone, my receiving had shrunk and I didn’t even know it. My new husband was loving me too much. I was trying to receive buckets of love with a thimble. I felt like I was drowning and my husband felt rejected because I wasn’t OPEN to receive all he wanted to give. I needed to OPEN and expand my ability to receive. And until I did, with conscious effort, I was very uncomfortable and so was he. To restrain his love was painful for him, because he was bursting at the seams with it.

When we choose to be OPEN, we can receive all that is waiting for us – love, money, happiness, whatever we think is missing. How OPEN are you to receiving? Practice being more OPEN, so you can receive all that you deserve and dance your life!


If you follow my blog, I will reveal to you all the attitudes necessary to practice and master so you too can say, “Life is good. All is well. I am happy.”

Comments:
Hey, Sylvia!...
Sirah here!
YEAH SYLVIA! even my baby like to sit & look at your webpage.. if ya need a picture try some galleries and madke yourself some icons! I love it but ya NEed a dancing petunia.... I only got a silly japanese bettle on a chain. well, I just always liked scarabs so , growing my own .. he doesn't belongin my back yard & I got an itch to take care of. weell, Hubby's awake, baby woke up again too.. take care,

Sirah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?